TAMIYA XB Nismo Silvia TT-01D with 2.4Ghz Radio - T57765
Drift racing has become such a popular sport that many R/C fans want to try it out as well. Tamiya meets this demand by taking the popular TT-01 NISMO Coppermix Silvia and tuning it to be the ultimate R/C drift machine, releasing it in a user-friendly Ready-to-Run package.
About the NISMO Coppermix Silvia
Making its dramatic appearance at the 2005 NISMO Festival held at Fuji Speedway, this car was designed as a custom street legal version of the S15 Silvia, one of the most popular cars used by both professional drift racers and amateur enthusiasts. Sporting an eye-catching silver paint scheme with unique red and black markings, the car showcased its amazing on-road drifting potential.
About the Model
- Lightweight and user-friendly TT-01 chassis.
- 4WD shaft driven bathtub chassis with coil spring damped, 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and sealed front and rear differential gearbox.
- Drift-spec modifications include drift tires, special suspension tuning, full ball bearings, sport- tuned motor, aluminum heat sink, CVA mini shock dampers and short springs.
- Includes electronic speed controller (TEU-101 BK), type 540 motor, and Expec R/C system.
- Includes LEDs for head and tail lights that turn on automatically when the car is switched on. Add the TLU-02 Light Control Unit (ITEM 53937) for greater control of light operations.
- Wide variety of tune-up parts are separately available to customize your machine.
NEEDED TO COMPLETE
- Requires 7.2V Nimh battery
- Battery charger
- 4x AA alkaline batteries