HPI BLITZ FLUX RTR with 2.4ghz Radio System - HPI-109326
The HPI Blitz Flux Short-Course Truck combines durability, performance, looks, style and innovation all into one ready-to-run package - and now it has more power than ever! With 4000KV on tap from the Flux MMH-4000KV motor, controlled by the powerful, 3S-capable Flux EMH-3S speed controller, the Blitz Flux is ready for anything! The Blitz Flux RTR is also equipped with a high quality 2.4GHz radio system for crystal free driving, along with waterproof capability for wet weather excitement. Topping everything off is the striking Skorpion body and graphics that offers up the best of form and function.
- Waterproof Protection: The Blitz Flux features waterproof electronics and is ready to tackle all wet conditions like rain, snow, and mud. The RF-40WP receiver is in an enclosed receiver box and the SF-10W steering servo and Flux EMH-3S electronic speed controller complete the package.
- 2.4Ghz Radio System: The radio features a pistol-grip design with steering wheel for ease of use and realistic control, compact size, servo reversing and a light weight due to it requiring only four AA batteries. You won't have to worry about radio crystals or what channel other RC racers are using with 2.4GHz technology. The radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically and changes channels if there is any interference. Finally, if you ever lose radio signal or battery power, an electronic failsafe will bring it to a safe and controlled stop.
- Eye Catching Looks: The Blitz is topped off with the awesome Skorpion body in a matte black and carbon design to give it aggressive racing looks and make it stand out on the track! The Skorpion body has received treatments in various areas to aid in the overall handling and feeling of the truck, both while driving it, and also while airborne.
- HB Megabite Tires: Megabite tires from HB provide plenty of grip for getting past the other drivers and loads of steering in the corners!
- HPI FLUX MMH-4000KV Motor: The Flux MMH-4000KV motor is equivalent to a 9-turn motor, giving the Blitz Flux huge power. It’s the ideal powerplant for anyone wanting to dominate the race track or do insane speed runs. With its black anodized, machine aluminum heatsink casing, it looks extra-cool too!
- HPI FLUX EMH-3S ESC: The ESC totally waterproof and protected from the elements as well as fully programmable, and suitable for 3S LiPo power. This speedo has everything you could want for fun running and bashing - and if you want to take it to the track that's great too! It can handle up to 80 continuous amps, 3S batteries, is completely waterproof and includes a built-in fan for total confidence in all conditions. You can also completely customize the programming with the HPI101280 Flux 2 in 1 Pro Program Box!
- Proven HPI Durability: The HPI Blitz uses nothing but the finest grade, high-impact nylon plastic on the most critical areas of the truck - from the bumpers to the super beefy arms and everything in between. HPI's industry known strength and durability makes the Blitz friendly for all - be it an R/C newcomer, or the skilled competitor.
- Long Wheelbase Chassis: The Blitz features a long wheelbase main chassis based on the E-Firestorm - lengthened to deliver the most stable feel a short-course truck can offer.
- High Performance Threaded Shocks: For extra traction and performance, the Bliz Flux is fitted with high performance racing shocks that are tunable and perfect for off-road racing abuse.
- BAJA 5T Inspired: The unique and proven pivoting skid-plates have been adapted from the unmatched Baja 5T platform.
- Maximum Rear Traction: Factory installed quick-change 3-degree rear toe block provides you with plenty of traction, and making changes is easy.
- Metal Gear Transmission: A bulletproof, brushless ready, full-metal gear transmission comes stock in the truck, and is made to handle all the power you can throw at it. Silicone oil is also pre-filled in the diff for an enjoyable, easy-to-drive experience.
- Full Ball Bearings: A complete set of rubber sealed ball bearings are included for super smooth drivetrain operation.
- 12mm Hex Hubs: 12mm hexes will keep your wheels secure under extreme power, and will keep them from stripping out. 12mm hex hubs are the short-course industry standard allowing you to customize your truck with a wide variety of aftermarket parts.
- Captured Hinge Pins: Captured hinge pins make maintenance quick and hassle free, and also keep the suspension extremely smooth and snug.
- Secure Battery Brace: A simple flip of the rear battery mount will allow you to secure the Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd or Li-Po battery pack of your choice with an easy to use thumbscrew hold down strap.
Height: 184-200mm (Adjustable)
Wheelbase: 329mm (Adjustable)
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
Needed to Complete:
- 1x 2S or 3S Lipo Battery
- Battery Charger