Hornby Flying Scotsman Train Set 2012 Ed R1167
The most famous locomotive and train in the World features in this superb Hornby train set. The striking apple green liveried class A1 “Flying Scotsman” helps to recreate those wonderful days of train travel in the 1930s when the two great railway rivals, LNER and the LMS vied for the lucrative passenger traffic between London and Scotland.
The track circuit in this set can be extended to fully complete the included MidiMat layout using additional track and accessory packs thus creating an exciting and fully functioning model railway. Additional coaches can be obtained to extend the train.
- - LNER class A1 4-6-2 ‘Flying Scotsman’ locomotive
- - 2 x LNER composite coach
- - 1 x LNER brake coach
- - 3rd Radius starter oval
- - Track pack A (with point and buffer stop)
- - P9200 wall plug transformer
- - R8250 Train Controller
- - R8206 Power Track
- - Hornby MidiMat (1600 x 1180mm)