AXIAL YETI 1:10 4X4 RTR with 2.4Ghz Radio System - AX90026
The Yeti is a skillfully engineered rock racing vehicle with a solid rear axle and independent front suspension. It's built to withstand the punishment of rock racing at a high level of performance. Its distinct aesthetic and technical elements were inspired by full-size desert trucks and various off road vehicles.
The Yeti is a no-compromise mix of speed and handling unlike any other R/C vehicle. Its strategically engineered design supplies bashing stamina while delivering a high level of technical rock racing abilities without compromise in either category. It's powered by a 3150KV 4-pole brushless motor which provides the perfect amount of torque and speed for this rock racing monster. The long can design provides a massive amount of power, especially when powered by 3S. In the suspension department, the Yeti is equipped with an Independent Front Suspension [IFS] system to help maintain high speed stability when running through a diverse range of terrain. Precision machined aluminum shocks are standard equipment and deliver smooth suspension movement for consistent handling.
It's as serious as you want it to be, with true fun factor characteristics that make it a blast to drive. The Yeti, dirt's new friend.
Rock Racing is the next up and coming form of R/C off road racing. Enthusiasts are taking it upon themselves to go back to the dirt with tracks composed of loose surfaces and big rocks. It's distinct aesthetic and technical elements were inspired by full-size desert trucks and various off road vehicles, especially rock racers, which are built for high speed performance through flat desert sections, and durability when tackling extreme off road terrain.
The Yeti is a skillfully engineered rock racing vehicle with a solid rear axle and an independent front suspension that supplies unforgiving bashing stamina while delivering a high level of technical rock racing abilities without compromising in either category.
INDEPENDENT FRONT SUSPENSION
The Yeti is equipped with an Independent Front Suspension [IFS] system to help maintain high speed stability when running through a diverse range of terrain. Every rock the Yeti will encounter is individual. They come in random sizes and are scattered throughout the course, making the terrain varied from one side of the vehicle to the other. The IFS system allows you to better control the intended direction of travel at high speeds when one side is adjusting to overcome road obstructions. This stability that the IFS front end provides is paramount when rock racing.
- Chassis: Plastic tub type with bolt-on 4 link mount for rear suspension
- Drive: Four wheel, WB8 HD rear driveshaft
- Motor: Brushless, 3150kV, 4-pole
- ESC: Castle Creations Vanguard, waterproof, 3S LiPo compatible, can be programmed manually via the the Castle Link
- Programming Card (not included)
- Radio: Tactic TTX300 2.4GHz FHSS spread spectrum 3-channel pistol grip with steering rate, and steering and throttle end point adjustments
- Shocks: Aluminum body, oil filled
- Steering: Updated dual shear rack
- Transmission: Single speed with brushless motor gearing (2nd gear fixed), adjustable motor mount, 2-speed optional gear set will be available in the future
- Slipper Clutch: Dual design uses a pad on each side of spur gear for added surface area for more precise tuning and holding power
- Front Suspension: Independent design allows better control direction of travel ant high speeds when one side is adjusting to road obstructions
- Rear Suspension: AR60 rear solid axle, multiple tuning options, sway bar, EXO suspension arms, anti squat adjustments built into four link mounts at chassis, lower links designed to hold optional dual shocks
- Front Bumper: New KOH style with light mounts, and compression mount
- Wheels: Officially licensed Walker Evans 3-piece beadlock design, black in color, adjustable breather holes, compatible with most
- BF Goodrich Crawler T/A KX tyres
- Body: Moulded lexan, one-piece with separate roof, scale accessories spare tire mount, scale interior with driver and passenger helmet rear cage captures upper shock mounting points and includes integrated scale fuel cell
- Battery Tray: Fully adjustable and easily accessible
NEEDED TO COMPLETE:
- 2S or 3S LiPo pack with Dean's connector
- Suitable Charger
- AA Batteries: Four for transmitter
- LiPo charge bag, maintenance and track equipment